Thursday, April 4, 2013

HOLY COW! Its been a while...

Wow its been so long since I updated this blog. I have a ton of pictures to recipes to upload but the unfortunate thing is that its been so long, I forgot what recipes the pictures go with.

So Ive been super busy with schooling and all but Im getting back into my homemade healthy recipes (I think I burned out for a while there) but now that Im back on track and found a ton of yummy stuff on pinterest I want to try, Im hoping to be able to update on my blog all my new healthy finds.

One thing I found while I was on blogging hiatus, is that my body hates fruit.  I tried some 3, 7, 10 day juicing/blending cleanses and found that I gained weight with every day because these cleanses use so much fruit. I never used the amount of fruit that they called for and always upped the veggies but still gained.  So, you might not be seeing a lot of fruit blends from me.  Actually truth be told, I still blend the fruit and veggies for my hubby and daughter but I tend to stick to the veggie blends with maybe an apple.

So with all that said, be watching for some super yummy, mean, clean, green and healthy recipes coming your way

Its good to be back. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment