Ok so the one thing you need to know is that I have jars of organic apples that I have slightly cooked to soften. These apples are frozen in canning jars and used for smoothies, juicers, breads and even my daughters lunch. Its like apple pie filling without all the sugar and stuff.. Anyhow, its the applesauce I used in this recipe, but any applesauce will do. For this recipe, I just blended the soft apples and made the applesauce.
CLEAN EATING BLUEBERRY GRANOLA
2 cups of rolled oats
1 cup of dried blueberrys or cranberries
1/4 cup of ground flax seed
1/4 cup of grated coconut
3 tblsp coconut oil (optional)
1/4 cup of brown rice syrup (can use honey, agave etc)
1/2 applesauce (I use cinnamon)
2 tbsp Organic Blueberry agave nector
Preheat oven to 275. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Spread on parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake until crispy - about 45 mins.
Pin It
No comments:
Post a Comment